Saturday, May 2, 2015

Playschool Pt. 2

Theresa: What did I do Sam?
Sam: No, I am back to being a paying customer, Mr. Evans. How dare you allow another woman other than her mother be near my daughter?
Theresa: -Confused-
Sam: -Shows her the note- I found this on my daughter when I went in to see her.
Theresa: -Looks at him- Sue.
Sam: Yes, she is not to be near our daughter again, she doesn't even work at Dalton-McKinley. Understood?
Theresa: Of course sir.

Quinn: -Comes out carrying Beth-
Sam: -Looks at his wife-
Quinn: Sam, can you take hold Beth? I need to talk to someone quickly.
Sam: Quinn, don't.
Quinn: Oh yes. You want me to be strong, I will show her how a mother gets protective over her daughter. I expected so much more out of you Theresa. -Walks out of the room and goes back to the Glee room-

Sam: -Scared- Thanks again. -Walks out after his wife holding Beth in his arms-

No comments:

Post a Comment