Saturday, May 2, 2015

Playschool Visit Pt. 1

After arriving at the playschool:
Sam: -Walks in with Quinn before going to the desk- Excuse me?
Mrs. Theresa Janice: -Looks up- Hello Mr. & Mrs. Evans. Already picking up Beth?
Quinn: No, just visiting. Got a little bad visit in Glee so we need to calm down?
Theresa: Want to go into the family room? We have one for teachers if they want to see their kids on Lunch or something.
Quinn: Sure.
Theresa: -Smiles as she leads them in- I think she is asleep right now.
Quinn: Okay. Can I get her?
Theresa: Sure.
Quinn: -Smiles as she goes to find their daughter-

Sam: Thanks again, this is greatly appreciated.
Theresa: No problem Mr. Evans.
Sam: Please, we are co-workers. Sam works.
Theresa: Then, Theresa.
Sam: Of course. -Smiles as he walks into the room when he hears Quinn cry- Quinn?

Quinn: -Walks in to see her daughter with a note from Sue-

Note: An illegimate daughter is all I am, I am a failure because I made mommy quit the best thing that ever happened to her, making Mrs. Sylvester, the best Cheerios Coach ever to loose her job thanks to the repugnant Glee Club. She will destroy them at Regionals, I know it!

Sam: -Comes in behind her and looks to see the note- Hey, get her ready to leave. I am calling in sick. I refuse to allow her to be near our daughter again, I will talk to Theresa. -Walks back out to see Theresa- How dare you!

No comments:

Post a Comment