Friday, May 1, 2015

A Mother's Revenge Part 1

When Quinn is back in the Glee Room:
Sue: William Schuester, you are officially challenged.
Quinn: -Walks in behind Sue and pushes her- That is what it feels like to be stabbed in the back bitch!
Sue: -Turns around- Excuse me?
Quinn: -Slaps her hard- You should owe me an apology.
Will: Woah, what's happening here?
Mercedes: Cat fight.

Quinn: Shut up! How dare you go near my daughter in the nursery?
Sue: I did no such th...
Quinn: -Slaps her again- Liar! I always knew you hated me. But really, you have to take it out on my daughter? -Shows her the note- And just to let you know, I am reporting you to the board so hard time seeing you at Regionals when you are going to be suspended.
Sam: -Catches up to Quinn and watches her-
Sue: Bring it on blondie.
Sam: -Looks at Mercedes- Mercedes, can you hold her for a second? -Brings Beth to her-
Mercedes: Sure Sam. -Holds her-

Sam: -Walks over to Sue- Listen here Sue, I want you out of this building and out of my sight within 2 minutes or so help me god. It is one thing to attack our daughter to our faces but to go behind our back and go see her in the nursery, now that is just betrayal. Mr. Schue, call security would you?
Will: -Does just that because he wants to solve this-

No comments:

Post a Comment