Friday, May 1, 2015

A Mother and Father's Revenge Part 2

When security arrives:
Will: Sue, just to warn you, I am getting a restraining order. I will not accept this from a former co-Staff member.
Sue: -Smirks- See you at Regionals.
Will: Since we are hosting them, I will not be seeing you.
Sam: And we will not see you againt this year because we will work hard to take you down.

Quinn: -Holding Beth close-
Sam: Security, do you mind just letting me and my wife leave first? We would like to get our daughter home safe without her following us.
Security: -Nod-
Quinn: -Looks at Sam with tears in her eyes-

Sam: -Wraps his arm around her and leads her out of the building, sad that it had to come to this-
Quinn: -Just follows her husband out of the building, mad at her former friend-

No comments:

Post a Comment