Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 15

When Sam & Quinn are at home:
Sam: -Standing in the kitchen making some lunch as Quinn sits on the couch while watching their daughter sleep-
Quinn: -Looks at Sam and gets up before walking over to him and cuddling up to him-
Sam: -Wraps his arms around her and then looks into her eyes- Glad to be home?
Quinn: Yes. Listen, I think maybe I need more time at home. I don't think I'm ready.
Sam: Hey, I understand. When a mother sees that on her first day back at work, it scares her. But it scares me too. -Kisses her neck softly and grabs the back of her head-
Quinn: -Grabs his neck and leans in to kiss her husband softly- After lunch, what do you say we just sit in bed, work on some Glee stuff.
Sam: You want to change your mind about some stuff?

Quinn: Yes.
Sam: -Smiles as he leans in and kisses her softly, wrapping his arms around her-
Quinn: -Kisses him smiling-
Sam: Why don't you go put something comfortable on? Put Beth in her crib and then I will come join my beautiful wife in bed where I can make her feel better?
Quinn: -Smiles as she runs her hands up is shirt- With some nice Kisses?
Sam: A whole lot of them.
Quinn: -Smiles as she lays her head down-
Sam: -Kisses her head softly- See you soon.
Quinn: -Takes off his shirt first-
Sam: -Chuckles-
Quinn: -Takes it with her to the bedroom-
Sam: -Smiles as he finishes making them some lunch so he can go join his wife in bed-

No comments:

Post a Comment