Friday, May 1, 2015

Just Like Old Times

When Kurt & Blaine are in the Class:
Sebastian: -Grabbing his notebook and setting it down on the piano-
Kurt: -Smiles at Blaine- Oh, I remembered. I said I would go help with the Troubletones because Sam and Quinn are out today.
Blaine: Okay, I can deal with the class with Sebastian's help. Go ahead.
Kurt: -Smiles as he walks out to go join the Troubletones-
Blaine: Wow. Hey, so it is just me and you today because Kurt is helping with the Troubletones.
Sebastian: Just like old times.

Blaine: -Chuckles- Hey, so what are we going to do today? Kurt said we should do something line first groups.
Sebastian: Definatively. Oh hey, did you see the Dalton sign?
Blaine: Ya, uhm, really brought back old memories.
Sebastian: I swear, it seems like just yesterday I was on the stage competing against you performing Live While We're Young by One Direction.
Blaine: I remember that. -Smiles at his friend, glad to be reunited-

No comments:

Post a Comment