Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 48

When Blaine & Kurt are in private:
Blaine: -Wraps his arms around Kurt before rubbing his arm-
Kurt: So, what did you need to talk to me about?
Blaine: I kinda wanted to ask you a favour. I know what it is like to have a failed engagement this young.
Kurt: As do I. And I regret it.

Blaine: You see, I just learned that Marley and Ryder are engaged and I was hoping to kinda help them secretly so they don't end up like us.
Kurt: Now that is just sweet. And I love you for that. -Smiles as he wraps his arms around his head and kisses him softly- So what do you need me to do?
Blaine: First we need to make sure Jake doesn't learn about it because I know he will go mad. But we ay want to ask them first about it. I know I said secretly but I changed my mind.

Kurt: Better to let them know than do it behind their backs.
Blaine: Lets just wait a few days to see if they even need us.
Kurt: Great idea. Hey, I heard them say the date but didn't really understand.
Blaine: They said they wanted to do it in New York if we make it to Nationals.
Kurt: -Smiles- I wonder if they would do a double wedding. It was my dream to get married there but it was nice in Lima too.

Blaine: Lets just help them first. Us later. -Smiles as he kisses his husband softly until he sees more people come in-
Kurt: -Turns around- Back to work, school must be starting.
Blaine: -Smiels as he lets his husband go and then follows him out so that they can go start their classes-

No comments:

Post a Comment