Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 50.1

Meanwhile with the Troubletones:
Kurt: -Walks in to see Mercedes at the Piano- Looking good Mercedes.
Mercedes: Hey Kurt. What's up?
Kurt: I thought I would let Sebastian help Blaine more since he knows the Warblers routine more. Plus, I know Quinn is out so I thought you might need help.

Mercedes: You bet I do because guess who Quit? Brittany and Santana. So now, I am all alone here.
Kurt: Wow and of course, the day they do, Quinn and Sam take the day off.
Mercedes: They don't like that other people lead. So listen, today I wanted to start with some Alicia Keys with the girls. Remember, the songs are meant to empower girls.

Kurt: You thinking what I'm thinking?
Mercedes: Girl on Fire?
Kurt: Definatively. Normally, me and Blaine perform 1 song to start the class, wakes them up and reminds them they are in good hands.
Mercedes: So, want to get to it when the girls get here.

Marley: -Comes in to see Kurt before sitting down next to her teammates-
Madison: Hey, Marley right?
Marley: Ya.
Madison: Madison, I joined last year.
Marley: Nice to meet you.
Madison: Happy to be back?
Marley: Definatively. Just hate the drama between Ryder and Jake.
Madison: Jake?
Marley: The guy he fought yesterday.
Madison: Let me guess ex-boyfriend?
Marley: Oh ya.

Kurt: -Walks up the stage with Mercedes- Morning Ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment