Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 59a

When Sam & Quinn are home:
Sam: -Sitting on the couch with his arm around Quinn-
Quinn: -Grabs his hand and rubs his hand- What are you showing me?
Sam: -Smiles and presses play-
Quinn: -Lays her head down and smiles-
Sam: -Kisses her head- That was 6 weeks into our relationship. And look at us now.
Quinn: At the time though, I told you it was Finn's baby.
Sam: I didn't care. I wanted to be yours. But now fast forward to 12 weeks later when you told me that it was really my kid and you knew it. -Shows his last proposal-
Quinn: -Looks at it-
Sam: -Plays with her engagement ring- And look at us now. -Grabs her hand and intertwines their fingers-

Quinn: -Smiles as she feels his hand grab hers and lays her head back-
Sam: -Kisses her head softly- I love you Quinn. -Moves his hand to her lap and holds her close-
Quinn: -Smiles-
Sam: Want to know why I am showing you this?
Quinn: Why?

Sam: This took place 3 years ago today.

No comments:

Post a Comment