Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 59b

Sam: This took place 5 years ago today.
Quinn: -Looks at him- Wow.
Sam: -Leans down and kisses his wife softly- And even during that time I was gone with my family, we stayed strong. I can truly say that I was blessed.
Quinn: -Smiles as she feels his hand on her neck, rubbing her cheek-
Sam: -Smiles as he rubs her cheek and kisses her head before rubbing her arm and grabbing her hand- And this is where I want you to stay forever. I my arms.
Quinn: -Smiles as she lays her head down-
Sam: -Intertwines their fingers as he holds his wife- I wish this could be everyday.

Quinn: It can be every night instead. Tomorrow you are back at work and I will pick you up and drop you off since I am helping with Glee after school from now on.
Sam: -Smiles as he runs his fingers through her hair-
Quinn: -Kisses his neck softly before turning his head-
Sam: -Rubs her arm and leans down to kiss her smiling-  I told them I would come in to the after school practice. Want to come with Beth?

Quinn: Sure.
Sam: I told them we would just help with the little things though. Maybe tonight we can work on some vocals with the girls.
Quinn: -Smiles- And maybe tonight since it is a special night, my husband can take me out to a special restaurant?
Sam: We can ask Rachel and Jesse to watch her since they are down the hall.
Quinn: -Smiles as she turns his head and kisses him gently-
Sam: -Kisses his beautiful wife smiling, enjoying their quiet time as Beth takes a nap-

No comments:

Post a Comment