Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 58

Meanwhile with Mercedes' ex as he takes a walk:
Sam: -Walking through the park with Quinn as he pushes the stroller- I remember coming here every weekend when I was a kid.
Quinn: Really? I thought you moved here when you transfered.
Sam: More like moved back. My dad's job was the thing that really brought us back and forth.
Quinn: And of course your stripper job.
Sam: -Chuckles- Now that was embarassing.
Quinn: It brought us back together.
Sam: -Smiles as he looks at her and grabs her hand, intertwining their fingers- And I couldn't have it any other way.

Quinn: -Smiles- I always said to myself one day, I would go on and leave Ohio and maybe go somewhere like New York. You seemed to like it when you went there to visit Rachel on your trip to Broadway to see her.
Sam: I wished you would've come. I always bought 2 tickets so I always offered it to Mercedes so we went together.
Quinn: -Looks at him- Mercedes?
Sam: -Stops walking and looks down at her- It was while we were broken up for that month when you thought Beth was Finn's baby and then Puck's.
Quinn: I wish I would've let my heart tell me that it was yours. Deep down I always knew but my head told me otherwise.
Sam: But that was back then. To be honest, that time apart made us stronger because you discovered the truth and I discovered that I couldn't imagine myself with anybody but you.

Quinn: -Stops walking and looks at him- But you were with Mercedes.
Sam: -Turns to look at her and grabs her neck- I was hanging out with Mercedes. I never kissed her. Sure, 2 dates but it wasn't anything big. It felt wrong. It felt like I was really cheating on you because I was with someone other than the woman I loved and still love today and our daughter.
Quinn: -Smiles as she looks at him-
Sam: -Smiles and leans down to kiss his wife-
Quinn: -Kisses her husband softly smiling as she rubs his chest-
Sam: -Smiles as he kisses her head- Listen, how about we head home and I can show you something. I have been thinking about this video I made lately and I thought maybe it would cheer you up. Well, 2 videos.
Quinn: Really?
Sam: You want to see them?
Quinn: Lets go home.
Sam: -Smiles as he kisses his wife softly and then takes her home-

No comments:

Post a Comment