Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 57

Meanwhile with Rachel & Jesse as Mercedes comes to find them:
Rachel: We could be heroes....
Jesse: We could be heroes....me and you....
Rachel: We could be!
Jesse: Anybody's got the power. They don't see it because they don't understand.
Rachel: -About to sing her part when she sees Mercedes-
Jesse: -Stops the music- Everything okay?

Rachel: Ya, it's just Mercedes. Hey Mercedes, what's up?
Mercedes: You didn't have to stop. I could've talked to someone else about this.
Rachel: What?
Mercedes: Sebastian kissed me.
Rachel: Wow. So does that mean you are dating?

Mercedes: I don't know. Apparently he has an ex-wife and a daughter. I mean, what if she wants him back.
Rachel: Who kissed who?
Mercedes: He kissed me.
Rachel: And wants you. Go for it Mercedes. I know you were down after Sam.
Mercedes: Sam and I...
Rachel: You were mad when you learn the baby was his.
Mercedes: -Sigh-
Rachel: Go for it, he is a great guy.
Mercedes: -Smiles- Okay.  -Smiles as she decides it's time to move on from her ex-

No comments:

Post a Comment