Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 56

When Sebastian finally hears Blaine:
Blaine: Sebastian.
Sebastian: -Snaps out of it and turns his head- Sorry.
Blaine: What's up with you? You look like someone's hit you with a bat.
Sebastian: -Chuckles-
Blaine: Dude, was it Mercedes?
Sebastian: -Bites his lip- Should I?

Blaine: Dude, I can't believe it. I am happy to hear you are finally moving on from your ex.
Sebastian: Told Mercedes my story. Even about Melissa.
Blaine: Wow, you must really like her.
Sebastian: It's just, we just met and we used to be competitors.
Blaine: She gave you her number Sebastian. I think that means she likes you.

Sebastian: I am just nervous.
Blaine: About what?
Sebastian: What if it changes stuff around here?
Blaine: It already has. If you don't make a move, it will always be awkward between you and her.
Sebastian: You're right. -Smiles- I'll think about it first though. Thanks man! -Walks out of the office and then leaves to go see what's happening in the Hallways one last time before his next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment