Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 44b

Sam: I was going to ask if you wanted my mom to start watching Beth instead of putting her in daycare? She says she is starting to work less and is on shift work now.
Quinn: Really? That sounds great.
Sam: -Smiles- And she said my dad could probably be there when she is working. Plus, we always have my siblings Stevie and Stacey.
Quinn: Then that works. I would be much happier if I knew she was in proper hands instead of the nursery. But listen, I have to put her down so I want her to say hi to grandma quickly.
Sam: -Smiles-
Quinn: -Gives beth to his mom-

Mary: -Smiles as she holds her granddaughter- Hi Beth. How are you?
Beth: -Reaches out for her grandma- Gammy.
Mary: -Smiles-
Sam: Really, she says Gammy as he first word?
Mary: -Smiles- Sorry guys.

Sam: -Smiles at Quinn and looks at her- Listen, how about you go into the bedroom and we can sit in there again while Beth takes a nap in the nursery in there.
Quinn: -Smiles as she rubs his chest- Thanks for building that in there.
Sam: -Kisses her head softly-
Mary: -Hears Beth cry and looks at Quinn-

Quinn: And that would be nap time. -Smiles as she goes to grab Beth, holding her close-
Sam: -Smiles- Be in soon.
Quinn: -Smiles and goes to their room to put Beth down-
Mary: You probably want some alone time while she naps?
Sam: Ya, we just want the day to ourselves.
Mary: Okay.
Sam: I'll call you when we can visit okay? Stacey and Stevie might want to see their niece.
Mary: They do.
Sam: -Smiles- Maybe this weekend?
Mary: Sure. Have a good day sweetie. -Hugs him and kisses his cheek-
Sam: But mom. -Leads her out and then closes the door before turning around to go to the bedroom-

No comments:

Post a Comment