Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 45

When Sam has let his mom out:
Quinn: -Just finished putting Beth in bed and is now sitting on the bed, turning on the tv-
Sam: -Smiles as he walks in, walking over to bed- Want your husband to hold you again or just sit beside you?
Quinn: Of couse I want your arms around me.
Sam: -Smiles as he walks around the bed and then gets in bed with her underneath the covers-
Quinn: -Smiles as she moves onto his lap and leans back against his chest and slips her legs in between his-
Sam: -Smiles at her and leans down to kiss her head before sloutching down-
Quinn: -Smiles as she grabs his hand- Sam, can I ask you something?
Sam: What's up?
Quinn: What would you say if I take some time off again. I know I just came back from maternity leave but I am not sure if I am ready.

Sam: -Smiles and kisses her head softly- That sounds reasonable and we can do it. If you wanted to, you could actually just ask to be changed to a substitute teacher instead of full time. That way you can still be in Glee club with me.
Quinn: That sounds like a good idea.
Sam: -Smiles as he turns his head and looks down at her- Hey, look at me.
Quinn: -Smiles as she looks up at her husband-
Sam: -Smirks as he rolls over onto his side and lays down, tugging her close-
Quinn: -Grabs his neck smiling as she leans in and kisses him softly-
Sam: -Wraps his arm around her and tugs her close before leaning his forehead against hers- We will get through this okay? Together like always.
Quinn: -Smiles as she grabs his neck and kisses him again- I love you.
Sam: And I love you. -Kisses his wife again smiling as he rubs her arm and enjoys his day off with his beautiful wife-
Quinn: -Enjoys the feeling of her husband's strong arms around her as she rubs his cheek and kisses him slowly in their bed while their daughter takes a nap-

No comments:

Post a Comment