Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 41b

As Blaine looks at the car:
Blaine: Oh, Dave must be coming to visit the new school.
Kurt: Dave? As in Karofsky?
Blaine: Kurt, he is my ex, you are my husband.
Kurt: -Sighs- He just bullied me in that past and I don't know if we are friends since I took his guy from him.
Blaine: It wasn't like that. You got your guy back more like it.
Kurt: -Smiles as he kisses his husband gently and then looks at Dave-

Dave: -Gets out of his car and sees Kurt and Blaine- Hey guys, late congratulations on the marriage.
Blaine: Thanks Dave. -Walks over and hugs him- How are you doing?
Dave: Good. You guys  have a good first year of marriage?
Blaine: Uhm, it started off bad but it is going better. -Walks back over to Kurt and grabs his hand, intertwining their fingers-
Dave: Ya, I heard about Dalton. So, sorry Blaine.

Blaine: It's okay. I like working here instead. Get to work with Kurt day-in and day-out. Plus, some of my friends from Dalton are working here now that it is a Performing Arts School.
Dave: I thought it was overdue that I came for a visit.
Kurt: Uhm, if you want, I can take you towards Finn's locker memorial. Nobody can use that locker except for me and Rachel now though.

Dave: Ya, because Rachel is his ex and you are his stepbrother. How is his mom anyways?
Kurt: She is doing better. Me and my dad took her to grief councilling. Oh, that reminds me. Blaine, they said that they wanted to come over for supper sometime soon.
Blaine: Good to know. We will have to do that. Listen, it is started to get a little chilly out here? Come in with us Dave.
Dave: Sure. -Smiles as he follows his friends/ex-boyfriend inside-

No comments:

Post a Comment