Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 41a

Meanwhile with Sam's best friend:
Blaine: -Pulling into Dalton-McKinley, looking at the new sign they put up over the summer-
Kurt: -Looks at his husband- Hey, you okay?
Blaine: Ya. Uhm, it's just I remember that sign they put up under the new sign. It used to be at Dalton.
Kurt: -Sighs- I know this is hard Blaine but you know you can always talk to me.
Blaine: I know.
Kurt: -Grabs his hand and holds it for a few minutes in quiet- Want to go look at it close? Touch it?
Blaine: -Looks at him and sighs- Sure. -Gets out of the car and then walks around the car to look at him-
Kurt: -Grabs his hand and rubs it as he intertwines their fingers before leading him over to the sign-

Once they are at the sign:
Blaine: -Lets go of Kurt's hand and then reaches out to touch the old sign, cleaning it to show all of it- At least it wasn't damaged in the fire.
Kurt: A lot of things got damaged in the fire Blaine and to be honest, the fire affected us all. Not just Dalton, me and you but even McKinley. I mean we have a new name this year, new staff, new students, new glee managers and everything. But the one thing that I am happiest about is the end of the competition. I know for sure that had the fire not happened, we would still be fighting and we wouldn't be together like this.
Blaine: -Smiles as he goes to walk over to him, wrapping his arms around him before kissing his head-
Kurt: -Puts his hands on his chest and rubs it before looking at him-
Blaine: -Grabs the back of his neck and leans down to kiss his husband softly- I love you.
Kurt: I love you too. -Smiles when he sees another car pull up- I don't recognize that car.
Blaine: -Turns around and looks at it-

No comments:

Post a Comment