Saturday, May 2, 2015

Chapter 3

Meanwhile back with Quinn & Sam:
Sam: -In the midst of starting breakfast when he hears Quinn-
Quinn: Sam, we are going to have to pick something up for breakfast okay?
Sam: Why?
Quinn: -Checking her iPhone- Rachel e-mailed us. She wants to talk about the Club since we are really re-starting as Dalton-McKinley. I already talked to the daycare at the school, they are ready for Beth.
Sam: -Smiles as he turns to look at his wife- Are you sure you are just coming back to the work force?
Quinn: -Smiles-
Sam: Uhm, I put Beth in the play pen.
Quinn: Good. -Walks over to the pen and looks at her- Man daddy picks out good clothes for her.

Sam: I only want my baby girl to look great. Yet, I still want the outfit to distract other baby boys.
Quinn: I think she is still a little young to date.
Sam: She will not be dating until she is at least in High School.
Quinn: Ya, where her dad can spy on her 24/7.
Sam: I am over protective of my girls.

Quinn: I remember. I mean, you were there for me even when they tried to kick me off the team during my pregnancy.
Sam: That will never happen again.
Quinn: -Smiles- Now, how about we get going?
Sam: -Smiles as he goes to grab his bag and then looks at Quinn- Ready?

Quinn: -Goes to grab Beth smiling, picking her up in her arms and kissing her head before going to leave with her husband-

No comments:

Post a Comment