Saturday, May 2, 2015

Chapter 2

Meanwhile down the hall at the Berry-St. James Appartment:
Jesse: -Standing in his bedroom as he finishes getting ready-
Rachel: -Comes out to see her husband looking great- Wow, you sure do want to impress.
Jesse: My students, yes. I never have to impress you.
Rachel: -Smiles as she goes to stand at her vanity which overlooks Lima near the window-
Jesse: -Finished getting ready so he decides to walk up behind his wife, wrapping his arms around her- You ready to go back?

Rachel: -Smiles as she rubs his arm- Definatively. I mean, I have my friends all helping me.
Jesse: -Smiles- Not nervous at all?
Rachel: No. This is my home. Our home.
Jesse: -Smiles- It is going to be exciting.
Rachel: I was hoping we could just pick something up on the way to school, I need to get ready for auditions and meet with my other staff.
Jesse: Do they know?
Rachel: Yes. I e-mailed and Facebooked them.
Jesse: Wow, prepared much.
Rachel: Can you just get your stuff in order? We need to get going. -Smiles as she grabs her bag and then goes to get a smoothie ready-
Jesse: -Smiles as he watches her leave before grabbing a bag so they can both leave together-

No comments:

Post a Comment