Saturday, May 2, 2015

Chapter 1

After going to grab Beth:
Quinn: -Carries her into the bedroom- Who's that? Yes, it's daddy.
Beth: -Reaches out for her dad-
Sam: -Smiles as he stands up after sitting on the bed and walks over, grabbing his baby girl- Hi sweetie.
Beth: -Smiles as she grabs her dad's shirt-
Sam: -Smiles as he lays her head down and kisses her head-

One more note: If you watch the show, you will know that Beth is about 4-5 right now. I am going to back track her age 3 years to age 1 for this story.

Quinn: She sure does love her dad.
Sam: -Smiles- I love her too.
Quinn: -Smiles- So, you driving today or am I?
Sam: I can drive if you want. But right now, I need to go feed this beauty.
Quinn: I already changed her.
Sam: I can tell. -Smiles as he holds his daughter tight- See you downstairs?

Quinn: Sure.
Sam: -Smiles as he carries Beth out of the room in his arms before heading out to the kitchen-
Quinn: -Smiles as her husband leaves-

Quinn's POV: Originally, when I first gave bith to Beth, I was nervous but now, I have no doubt in my mind that I made the right choice.

Quinn: -Smiles as she goes to grab something nice for her first day back at McKinley and at work since their daughter's birth-

No comments:

Post a Comment