Saturday, May 2, 2015

Prologue

With Sam Evans as he finishes taking his shower on the first day of school:
Note:
I like the pairing of Quinn and Sam so in this story, Sam is her husband and Beth's father.

Sam: -Standing in his room with his sexy wife as he wraps his arms around her and kisses her slowly-
Quinn: -Rubs his chest smiling as she stands there after taking a shower with him-
Sam: -Breaks the kiss and grabs the back of her head, kissing her shoulder before turning his head to kiss her again- I love you.
Quinn: I love you too. -Kisses him smiling-
Sam: -Grabs her waist as he kisses her until he hears his daughter's cry-

Quinn: -Tries to pull away but can't because of his grip- Sam.
Sam: 2 more minutes.
Quinn: Sam, stop it. I have to get Beth.
Sam: Okay. I will go make breakfast after I get ready okay?
Quinn: Okay Mr. Evans. Actually, let me, you need to get ready for today.
Sam: -Smiles- Thanks.
Quinn: -Goes to grab her blouse and puts it on- You nervous?
Sam: Not really, I volunteered to do it one year so it will be fun.
Quinn: -Smiles- I am glad I get to work for you.
Sam: It will be fun.
Quinn: -Smiles as she leaves to go get their daughter-
Sam: -Chuckles as he grabs his jeans and starts to get dressed-

No comments:

Post a Comment