Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 33a

When Sam & Quinn are at the hot tub:
Quinn: -Just wearing her robe as she stands next to the hot tub before turning to look at her husband- I don't think this is a bath.
Sam: -Gets close to her smiling and grabs her neck before leaning down to kiss her softly, kissing her neck as well- It is our bath today.
Quinn: -Smiles- Why must I be so spoiled?
Sam: -Smiles as he grabs her hand and holds it- Because I love my wife and I want what's best for her and our family.
Quinn: -Smiles- I am ready to get in so can I?
Sam: Let me get in first because you are probably just going to sit on my lap. -Smiles as he goes to the control pannel and turns it on, grabbing the secret soap bar he has there too-
Quinn: What's that?
Sam: Soap. -Turns to look at her smiling and then puts it on the side of the hot tub before putting his hands beside her and standing close- Can you take off my towel?
Quinn: -Smiles as she grabs his neck and kisses her husband softly- One mnute. -Kisses him slowly-
Sam: -Undoes her robe as he stands there and grabs her waist- You ready for a day alone?
Quinn: You mean morning? I want Beth back this afternoon.
Sam: Okay, I will make that call after. -Smiles as he looks at her-
Quinn: -Finally undoes his towel smiling-
Sam: -Goes to get in the hot tub smirking right afterwards- Sit on the edge in your robe okay?
Quinn: -Smiles and does as she is told-

No comments:

Post a Comment