Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 32

The Next Morning as Sam wakes up:
Sam: -Finishes talking to Mr. Schue as he keeps a towel around his waist after his shower- Thanks again Mr. Schue. The day off will really help. I think what we need is just a day to ourselves to be with our daughter.

Phone Convo:
Will: After the drama with Sue yesterday, I don't blame you.
Emma: It is good psychologically as well.
Sam: -Chuckles- Thanks Mrs. Phillsbury.
Will: Sam, can you please start showing us equality? We are teachers at the same school, same level. Please, Will.
Sam: Okay, let me at least get used to it first.
Will: Good becaue it is just common workplace etiquite to address your equals as such.
Sam: Okay. Thanks again Will. Wish the Glee club a good day. -Smiles as he hangs up-

Quinn: -Comes out in her robe- What was that all about Sam?
Sam: -Turns to look at her- I called in sick for us. I want to make sure you are okay after yesterday.
Quinn: -Smiles as she walks over to her husband rubs his chest- Normally, I would say do you want to take a shower but today, I say me and you take a bath since we are staying home today.
Sam: -Grabs her neck smiling and leans down to kiss her- I already took a shower but I would love to take a bath with my wife too to wash her and make her feel all brand new.
Quinn: -Smiles as she grabs her husband's hand and then leads him to the master ensuite-
Sam: -Chuckles as he follows his wife- Wait, hold on a second.
Quinn: -Turns around- What?
Sam: -Reaches into her robe and undoes her bra before taking off her underwear too-
Quinn: -Smiles as she rubs his chest-
Sam: -Carries her lingerie smiling as he grabs her hand and takes her to the hot tub on the deck smirking-

No comments:

Post a Comment