Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 33b

When Quinn is sitting on the edge:
Sam: -Gets close to his beautiful wife and grabs her robe, helping her take it off-
Quinn: Why so romantic?
Sam: We never get a real chance to do all this. Plus, can't a husband be romantic with his beautiful wife?
Quinn: -Smiles-
Sam: -Grabs her waist and then picks her up, bringing her into the hot tub with him. He then tugs her against his chest, wrapping her legs around his-
Quinn: -Wraps her arms around his head and kisses her husband softly- I really don't care if I get pregnant anymore okay Sam? I love my husband and if he wants me then I want him.
Sam: Not yet. -Rubs her back and then goes to sit down on the bed, laying back before looking at her-
Quinn: -Lays down on his chest and rubs it before leaning down and kissing him softly-
Sam: -Rubs her back as he kisses his wife slowly before grabbing some soap and starting to wash her-
Quinn: -Smiles as she grabs some soap too and washes her loving husband that morning in their hot tub-

No comments:

Post a Comment