Friday, May 1, 2015

Really Don't Care - Madison and Jane


When they start performing:
Madison: You wanna play, you wanna stay, you wanna have it all

Jane: You started messing with my head until I hit a wall
Madison: Maybe I should've known,
Jane: maybe I should've known

Madison: That you would walk, you would walk out the door,

Jane and Madison: Hey!

Madison: Said we were done, then met someone and rubbed it in my face
Jane: Cut to the part, she broke your heart, and then she ran away
Madison: I guess you should've known, I guess you should've known
Jane: That I would talk
Madison: I would talk

Jane: But even if the stars and moon collide
Madison: I never want you back into my life so, ou can take your words and all your lies
Jane: All your lies.
Madison: Oh oh oh I really don't care
Jane/Madison: Even if the stars and moon collide. I never want you back into my life.

Madison: So, You can take your words and all your lies. Oh oh oh I really don't care
Jane/Madison: Oh oh oh I really don't care

Jane: I can't believe I ever stayed up writing songs about you. You don't deserve to know the way I used to think about you,
Madison: Oh no not anymore, oh no not anymore

Jane: You had your shot, (Madison: had your shot) but you let go. Now if we meet out on the street I won't be running scared.I'll walk right up to you and put one finger in the air. And make you understand, and make you understand. You had your chance, had your chance

Madison: But even if the stars and moon collide
Jane: I never want you back into my life
Madison: So, you can take your words and all your lies
Jane/Madison: Oh oh oh I really don't care! So, even if the stars and moon collide. I never want you back into my life
Jane: You can take your words and all your lies. Oh oh oh I really don't care
Madison: Oh oh oh I really don't care

Jane:
Yeah, listen up
Hey, hey, never look back,
Dumb struck boy, ego intact
Look boy, why you so mad
Second guessin', but should've hit that

Madison:
Hey Demi, you picked the wrong lover
Should've picked that one, he's cuter than the other
I just wanna laugh, cause you're tryna be a hipster
Kick him to the curb, take a Polaroid picture

Jane: But even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life
Madison: You can take your words and all your lies, Oh oh oh I really don't care
Jane: Even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life

Madison and Jane:
You can take your words and all your lies
Oh oh oh I really don't care
Oh oh oh I really don't care!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment