Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 65

When Sam finds Quinn at her old locker:
Sam: -Sees her crouched onto the ground, crying-
Quinn: -Scared, knowing their daughter is in the playschool again-
Sam: -Walks over to her and then leans down, grabbing her hand- Hey, it's me.
Quinn: -Looks up at her husband and sighs-
Sam: Hold on a second. -Sits down and then tugs her onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her before kissing her head- It'll go okay this time.
Quinn: How do you know?
Sam: Because I made sure that she can't get into see Beth.
Quinn: She did it before.

Sam: Hard to see her when she isn't there.
Quinn: What?
Sam: I had a feeling she would pull this. So I had my mom come get her and take her home.
Quinn: -Smiles and grabs his neck before kissing him softly- I love you.
Sam: I love you too.
Quinn: You always find more ways to amaze me.
Sam: Forever. Now, can we go back. I want to see her team loose to us.
Quinn: -Smiles as she gets up and grabs his hand-
Sam: -Smiles as he intertwines their fingers and then goes back to the auditorium-

No comments:

Post a Comment