Friday, May 1, 2015

The Return of Sue Sylvester 2.0

When the team comes off stage:
Sebastian: Great job guys! Now that is the way we compete.
Sue: -Walks in- I wouldn't be tooting your horn so fast.
Sam: -Hears Sue and gets scared, wrapping his arms around Quinn- What are you doing here?
Sue: Oh, just coming to watch my team destroy you.
Sam: You aren't allowed here though.

Sue: -Smirks- Oh, you really think I wouldn't come in? I know the Head of the School Board.
Quinn: I need to go. -Runs off to hide from Sue-
Sam: Quinn! -Watches her run off-
Sue: Good riddens. Now I can talk to you in private about how to talk to a woman.
Sam: -Looks at her-

Mr. Schuester: -Comes to talk to them after watching the performance- Why is Qu...Sue!
Sue: -Turns around to look at Will- William Schuester, great job with this club. But my group is ready to beat you.
Sam: -Pushes her out of the way as he runs out to catch up to Quinn-
Will: Sue, you are not allowed here.
Sue: The board reversed the decision.
Will: -Gets mad and turns around to go talk to the Head of School Board as he is in the auditorium-

No comments:

Post a Comment