Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 61b

Mercedes: Same old Sam, always has Quinn and his daughter on his mind.
Sam: -Looks at Mercedes and sighs- Once again Mercedes, I am sorry.
Mercedes: I told you, it's fine. I find it quite nice to see that you are so faithful. I always knew you would be back together so that is why I wasn't hurting after you dumped me. I mean the girl looks just like you.
Sam: -Smiles at his daughter- She does, doesn't she?
Quinn: -Smiles-

Rachel: Okay, now back to Glee. We need your help like major Sam. We have just been challenged to a face off next week against, sorry to say this Quinn but Vocal Adrenaline.
Quinn: That bitch!
Sam: I swear, Sue hates us. What can we do to take her down?
Quinn: We can do everything we can. I am not letting her control us anymore.
Rachel: So, are we going to accept their invitation?

Quinn: Bring it on! -Smirks as she looks at her husband, ready to take the competition down-

Note: In the next chapter I am going to skip right to the challenge of Vocal Adrenaline vs. New Direction after Vocal Adrenaline has finished their performances (with their groups).

No comments:

Post a Comment