Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 61a

After walking into the school when Sam & Quinn are in the Glee room:
Mercedes: -Talking with her fellow coaches since they are about to start their glee practice-
Sam: Hope we haven't missed anything.
Rachel: -Looks at Sam and Quinn- Hey guys, what are you going here?
Quinn: Practice remember?
Sam: Plus, today was just my day off. I am back tomorrow.
Mercedes: Good, I needed the help today. Plus, Santana and Brittany quit on us.

Sam: I expected that. They never stay long enough to help.
Quinn: -Smiles- Listen, I think I am just going to help work on arrangements in the office okay? Beth is sleeping.
Rachel: Can I just look at her quick?
Quinn: Sure.

Rachel: -Walks over and smiles at her-
Jesse: -Smiles- Soon we will have our own to look at.
Rachel: Probably be play mates since we are like next door.
Jesse: Thinking too far ahead.
Rachel: -Smiles- What? I like to be ready.
Jesse: -Smiles at his wife before turning back to work-

Will: -Comes in after making sure the halls are empty- Okay, lets get this glee staff meeting started. Hey Sam and Quin, what you doing here?
Sam: I need to get updated on stuff since I am back tomorrow. Quinn just wanted to tag along since she wants to coach after school if there is any practices.
Will: That works great. Oh Quinn, think maybe I can keep you on the roster for trip purposes? We need to have a "Parent" on all trips for liability issues.
Quinn: Definatively.

Blaine: -Smiles as he sits next to Kurt, looking down at Beth, happy for his best friend-
Rachel: Blaine. Snap out of it.
Blaine: -Turns to look at Rachel- Sorry what?

No comments:

Post a Comment