Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 52

When Mercedes is in the office:
Mercedes: -Walks in and looks at the secretary (Janice)-
Janice: -Looks up to see Mercedes- Hi Mercedes.
Mercedes: Hey Janice, is Mr. Schuester available?
Will: -Looks out of his office- Send her in Janice.
Janice: Go in.
Mercedes: -Walks in smiling- Nice new office Mr. Schue.

Will: Why can't my staff call me Will? Please.
Mercedes: You will always be Mr. Schue to me. Hey, so I need some help. Our group is low on members and even with the Dalton kids, we need more girls if we are going to compete.
Will: So, what do you want me to do?
Mercedes: I want to take my girls down the halls and sing. We will have a sign up sheet too.
Will: That sounds reasonable.

Mercedes: When can we do it? And can the other team join in?
Will: Sure and in an hour? Let me just tell the other staff.
Mercedes: Thanks Mr. Schue. -Walks away smiling as she goes back to the girls-

No comments:

Post a Comment