Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 51

After their performance:
Mercedes: -Smiles as she goes to hug Kurt- Man that was fun.
Kurt: Reminds me of when we were in Glee.
Mercedes: And hopefully someday, performances like these will follow you all when you graduate. Glee changed me and Kurt forever and now we have the honour to teach you all. Now, how about we start off first with where you want to end up?
Kurt: Nice question Mercedes. Who here dreams of being on broadway?

2 hands: -Lift up-
Mercedes: And what about a recording artist?
1 hand: -Lifts up-
Kurt: Right, I forgot we had a smal group.
Mercedes: 3 girls. We might need to get more to compete independently.
Kurt: Right now, we can compete as a subgroup during big competitions.

Mercedes: We only have 9 in the entire group. We need 3 more to even think about that.
Madison: Can I make a suggestion?
Kurt: Of course.
Madison: Why don't we go into the halls during breaks the sing there? Get people to sign up.
Kurt: I like that idea.
Mercedes: Let me just go talk to Mr. Schue first okay?
Kurt: Go ahead. -Smiles-
Mercedes: -Walks off smiling to go talk to Mr. Schue-

No comments:

Post a Comment