Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 35

When Breakfast is ready as Jesse walks over:
Entertainment News: Seems like Rachel Berry's career has taken a turn for the worse. Rumors are swirling that she has returned to coach her former Glee Club at Dalton-McKinley Academy for the Performing Arts. With her, comes her husband and fellow Broadway actor, Jesse. St. James. Does this mean the end of their career is coming?
Jesse: -Moves to sit down beside his wife and sets the food down before wrapping his arm around-
Rachel: -Sighs as she sees that news report-
Jesse: -Grabs her hand and intertwines their fingers- I am going to call our manager okay? Tell them to release a statement.
Rachel: No. It's the truth Jesse. When I told Mr. Schue that I was coming back, I meant forever. This is home remember?
Jesse: -Smiles as he leans down and kisses her neck- Forever.
Rachel: No statement okay? This is reality. I am now a teacher and the leader of a successful Glee Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment