Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 34

Meanwhile down the Hall with the St. James:
Jesse: -Standing in the kitchen making breakfast for him and Rachel-
Rachel: -Comes down in a tight dress when she sees her husband just wearing a dress shirt- No suit today?
Jesse: -Turns around to look at her- No, I see other staff in casual stuff so I thought, hey.
Rachel: You look nice. -Smiles as she rubs his chest and kisses him- What's for breakfast?

Jesse: Pancakes. Oh, and I got a text from Sam. He and Quinn are taking the day off so it is just us. -Rubs her arm-
Rachel: Okay. -Smiles- Anythng I can help with?
Jesse: -Grabs her hand and kisses it before turning his head and wrapping his arm around her to lean down and kisses her- Right now, you can give your husband a nice kiss.
Rachel: Gladly. -Smiles as she grabs his neck and kisses him softly-
Jesse; -Smiles as he grabs her butt and kisses her slowly-
Rachel: -Runs her hand down his chest smiling- I love you.
Jesse: -Kisses her head smiling- I love you too.
Rachel: -Smiles- I am going to go watch some TV okay?
Jesse: -Smiles as he looks at her and lets her go-
Rachel: -Walks away and goes to the living room-

No comments:

Post a Comment