Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 29

Meanwhile down the hall as Rachel comes into appartment:
Jesse: -Finished getting changed as he comes out of the bedroom in some jeans and a sweat shirt-
Rachel: -Turns around and looks at her husband- Wow, you trying to impress me Mr. St. James?
Jesse: -Chuckles as he goes to grab a pot-
Rachel: What is with getting changed so fast? Bad day or something?

Jesse: Stressful first day. Especially since I heard that Vocal Adrenaline is under the advisory of that bitch Sue Sylvester.
Rachel: -Sighs- Jesse, I know it is going to be hard competing against them but...
Jesse: I understand, it isn't my concern now.
Rachel: Look at me Jesse. -Walks over to her husband and grabs his neck before looking into hs eyes-
Jesse: -Wraps his armsa round her-
Rachel: -Smiles as she leans in and kisses her husband softly- Great director, great husband and great co-coach where you belong.
Jesse: You mean with the New Directions?
Rachel: Don't you want to be at Dalton-McKinley?
Jesse: Yes, of course I do but it's just...Sue.
Rachel: You don't like that Sue took over Vocal Adrenaline, your team.
Jesse: Former team for god dammit!
Rachel: -Backs up scared and looks at him-
Jesse: Oh, sorry. Maybe I am mad.
Rachel: Listen, go sit down got it? I will bring some supper over and maybe we can watch a movie or something to calm down.
Jesse: -Sighs- Okay. -Goes off to their room to relax-
Rachel: Hold on. -Grabs his neck again and kisses him softly- I love you.
Jesse: I love you too. -Kisses his wife smiling before heading off to bed-
Rachel: -Smiles as she watches him leave before getting some food ready for that night-

No comments:

Post a Comment