Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 28

When Sam comes back to bed:
Quinn: -Sitting up in bed, waiting for her husband- Who was it?
Sam: Rachel, she came to give us the Glee Club Meeting Minutes.
Quinn: Surprised to see my shirtless husband I bet.
Sam: -Smiles- Yes, your shirtless husband. -Gives he the note and then opens the covers- Can I get in with you in my arms again?
Quinn: -Smiles-

Sam: -Moves to get in bed with her and then tugs her into his arms as he sloutches it bed-
Quinn: -Smiles as she slips her legs in between his and lays her head down on his shoulder-
Sam: -Looks down at her and closes the covers-
Quinn: -Smiles as she grabs his neck and kisses him softly-
Sam: -Grabs her head and runs his fingers through her hair- I love you.
Quinn: I love you too. -Kisses him gently and then lays her head down-
Sam: -Grabs the envelope and then opens it to get the minutes of the meeting-
Quinn: -Sits up a little more, slipping up his chest, reading it-
Sam: -Looks at Quinn- Seems like we missed a nice performance of a thousand years. The amount of time our love will go one.
Quinn: -Chcuckles as she kisses his neck- You definatively made me feel better tonight Mr. Evans.
Sam: Please, Sam here. Mr. Evans is so formal when right now we are very unformal and sexual. -Moves his hand to her arm and rubs it lightly as he leans down and kisses her softly- I love you.
Quinn: I love you too. -Kisses her husband smiling as they relax that afternoon, alone in bed without their daughter after a dramatic day-

No comments:

Post a Comment