Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 25

After picking everything up:
Sam: -Walks into the room to see Quinn in bed, laying down in her lingerie-
Quinn: -Smiles at her husband-
Sam: -Goes to her dresser and lights the candles, keeping one there before carrying one to his dreser and side table-
Quinn: -Smiles-
Sam: -Puts the last one on her side table and then shuts off her lamp, opening the covers-
Quinn: What are you doing?

Sam: -Slips into bed behind her and rubs her arm before whispering in her ear- I am getting in bed to hold my beautiful wife clse-
Quinn: -Reaches back and grabs his neck before turning her head and kissing her husband softly- I love you.
Sam: -Leans down and kisses her shoulder- How about we get eating and then after we can get to the fun part where I get to be very sexy with my wife. -Whispers in her ear and then kisses her neck and shoulder-
Quinn: I love you.
Sam: I love you too and I want to make you feel much better than earlier today.
Quinn: -Smiles as she grabs some food and starts to eat-
Sam: -Smiles as he rubs her arm and sits up-
Quinn: -Sits up too, slipping onto his lap before eating some more-
Sam: -Grabs some food and eats-
Quinn: -Lays her head back and eats smiling-
Sam: -Smiles as they eat together, being very romantic on their night alone-

No comments:

Post a Comment