Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 24

2 Hours Later when Quinn is home:
Sam: On the couch in the living room, waiting for her in his swim trunks-
Quinn: -Comes inside after parking the car to see candlelights-
Sam: -Smiles when he hears her and gets up before turning to look at his wife-
Quinn: -Smiles as she walks in- Wow.
Sam: -Smiles at her- Hi beautiful.
Quinn: -Walks over smiling and gets close to her husband-
Sam: -Wraps his arms around her and then grabs her waist as he leans down to kiss her- Hi.
Quinn: What's all this and where is Beth?
Sam: She is with my parents tonight and for part of the day tomorrow.
Quinn: -Confused-
Sam: Mom isn't working, save on daycare.

Quinn: -Smiles-
Sam: And that means tonight, I get to give my wife a romantic night in the middle of the week.
Quinn: On the first day of school. Man, you really want me to feel better.  -Rubs his chest and kisses him softly-
Sam: Unfortunately we can't sleep in because we have school tomorrow.
Quinn: But no early meeting or Beth so we can sleep in a bit.
Sam: -Smiles as he kisses her again- You still want to go into the pool tonight?
Quinn: -Smiles as she grabs his neck and kisses him softly- I am not going in the pool tonight, I am getting in bed with my husband as he makes me feel better.
Sam: How about you get upstairs and I will bring everything up so that we can have our romantic evening up there?
Quinn: Yes. -Smiles as she kisses him softly- Let me grab the food. See you soon. -Smiles as she goes to grab the tray of food-
Sam: -Smiles and blows out the candles before picking them all up so he can take them upstairs, locking the door as well-

No comments:

Post a Comment