Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 17

Meanwhile back at Dalton-McKinley:
Glee Staff: -Eating in their office as they prepare for their afternoon classes-
Jesse: You know, I really feel back for Sam and Quinn.
Rachel: Me too. I mean, they didn't deserve that. I mean, their daughter is so innocent. I just hope that Sam is holding her and giving her comfort after all that pain.
Mercedes: If I know my ex, he is probably back in bed with her.

Jesse: Wait, you dated?
Mercedes: For like 1 month before he got back together with Quinn and then they have been together ever since.
Rachel: -Smiles- I am happy you are still friends though.
Mercedes: Really, we didn't date, we just hung out a lot more than normal.
Rachel: So you were friends with benefits for a while.
Mercedes: Definatively but when he found out he got her pregnant then I knew he wold go back and that really brought them back together. I think they broke up because he thought someone else was the father.

Rachel: -Smiles- Hey so what are we doing this afternoon. I want to co-ordinate.
Mercedes: I say we really just do introductions. It may just be day 1 but I have a group of students for dance. Might do the basics.
Rachel: -Smiles as they each tell each other what they have planned for that afternoon, getting ready as they eat-

No comments:

Post a Comment