Friday, May 1, 2015

Will-Rachel-Jesse Phone Call

After calling Rachel & Jesse when Will gets through:
Jesse: -Picks up the phone and puts it on speaker- You are on speaker Will. -Smiles as he sits on the couch with Rachel, cuddled up to her as they eat breakfast-
Will: Are you guys watching the news right now?
Jesse: Yes, we heard. I already called our agent who is going to put out a statement.

Will: Always thinking ahead.
Rachel: Definatively.
Jesse: I told them this exactly. I told them to tell the press that we have decided to take time to ourselves because we want to enjoy the beginning of our marriage as well as help out with our old school which has just reopened as a Musical Arts School. We then said that we wanted to take the opportunity to teach there because we wanted to teach the future generation of Broadway.
Will: Thanks, that helps a lot.
Jesse: -Grabs Rachel's hand and intertwines their fingers-
Rachel: Just saving your job Mr. Schue. -Chuckles-
Will: Good. Wait, I just see the news now. Good.

Jesse: Do you need us to come in early?
Will: No. But I need you to cover for Quinn & Sam today.
Rachel: Why?
Will: I told them to take the day off after what happened yesterday. I want them to be able to not worry about that again. Plus, I have a meeting with the daycare today so, I want them to take care of the changes we might input today.
Jesse: Okay, we will work with the guys we have.
Rachel: -Smiles- See you later Mr. Schue.

Will: Take care. -Hangs up-

No comments:

Post a Comment