Saturday, May 2, 2015

Chapter 10

After finishing his speech:
Student: -Start leaving to go back to class-
Mr. Michael Klypher (Chairman of the Board): -Gets up and walks over to him-
Will: -Smiles as he talks to Emma-
Emma: You did fine Will.
Michael: -Walks up to him- You definately did.
Will: -Turns around- Mr. Klypher. Glad you could make it. -Shakes his hand-
Michael: I truly enjoyed your speech. And the recommendation of renaming the school is ideal. We were going to rename the school William McKinley High School for the Performing Arts but the idea of Dalton-McKinley Academy for the Performing Arts makes much more sense since you both merged to create this school.

Will: Thank you Mr. Klypher.
Michael: Since I have veto power, why don't we go to your office and I can sign some papers to send to the state, officially changing the name of the school. Plus, I have a quota with me and they agree with me that it would be a great idea.
Emma: Congratulations Will.
Will: -Smiles at his wife- Uhm, follow me to my office.
Michael: -Smiles as he follows his newest principal to the office-

No comments:

Post a Comment