Saturday, May 2, 2015

Chapter 7b

Kurt: -Walks in smiling and goes to look at Sam- Congratulations again on the baby and welcome back Quinn.
Quinn: Glad to be back. Oh, and congratulations on the Wedding. Wish I was there.
Blaine: It was probably better to keep you resting than having to throw up there.
Quinn: -Smiles- Hey so we have a glee meeting now right?

Santana/Brittany: -Come in- Noot without us?
Quinn: -Turns around to see Santana- Hey bitches.
Santana: -Smiles as she walks over and hugs Quinn- Man, you look great.
Brittany: Definatively, you sure you had a baby.
Sam: I ask myself that everyday but then I look at my precious baby girl and then my answer is told.
Rachel: -Smiles- Listen, the romantic stuff is really sweet but we need to get ready. Auditions start today in second period and we need to get ready.
Santana: Where's Mr. Schue?

Jesse: You're looking at him. Will is now Principal so, I am in charge with Rachel now.
Will: -Comes in to see them- Just not today.
Rachel: -Hears his voice and smiles as she turns around to see the former coach-
Will: -Walks over smiling- Think I can help out just for a bit to get you guys settled in?
Rachel: But the school.
Will: Just after school.

Jesse: Of course. Now, lets get down to business.

No comments:

Post a Comment