Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 22

At the end of their performance:
Ryder: -Has his hand on Marley's neck as he holds her close- I will love you for a thousand years. -Smiles-
Marley: -Grabs his hand and stands close before kissing him softly- I love you.
Ryder: I love you too.
Marley: -Smiles as she kisses her boyfriend softly and turns to look at her coaches- Sorry.

Rachel: Sometimes you get caught up in the moment, I understand. Trust me, I do it all the time.
Jesse: -Smiles at her as he sits in the crowd-
Blaine: -Comes into the class looking for Ryder- There you are.
Ryder: -Turns to see his coach-
Blaine: We said 20 minutes. Not half an hour.
Ryder: Sorry sir. Stumbled upon my girlfriend performing a song we duet together at home so I asked to sing it with her.

Rachel: They are a good pairing for competition. It was a good chance to see it Blaine. Relax.
Bell: -Goes off to signal the end of the day-
Blaine: Ryder, you owe me time.
Ryder: I will make it up tomorrow.
Blaine: Good. Lunch detention. -Smiles as he walks out-
Jesse: -Smiles as he gets up and walks up to go see Rachel, rubbing her arms before grabbing her hands- We better get ready to go. Sam and Quinn might want to go soon because of their daughter. -Intertwines their fingers and leans down to kiss her softly-
Rachel: -Smiles- Okay.
Jesse: -Kisses her head softly- I will get our bags.
Rachel: -Smiles- Actually, we need to get a ride. I heard they left early.
Jesse: Okay. I will call around.
Rachel: -Smiles-

No comments:

Post a Comment