Friday, May 1, 2015

Chapter 20

While on a walk as Ryder stumbles upon the Troubletones' practice:
Marley: -In the middle of singing "A Thousand Years"-
Ryder: -Walks up to the door and smiles as he listens to his girlfriend sing, starting to sing along-
Marley: -Turns her head and sees hm smiling-
Rachel: -Sees Ryder- One minute Marley. Ryder, can I help you?
Ryder: I am just on a walk. There are some tensions in the club between me and Jake.
Marley: -Sighs as she looks at him-
Rachel: It seems that you know the song pretty well.
Ryder: Ya, we practice it all the time.

Rachel: -Looks at Santana-
Santana: I know what you are thinking Rachel and this is Troubletones practice.
Rachel: We also need to know who we can put together on the combined squad so how about we let them perform?
Santana: -Sighs- I guess you are right. Ryder, get ready to perform.
Ryder: -Smiles at his girlfriend as he walks over to sing with her-

No comments:

Post a Comment